A PATENT PARALEGAL (M/F)
Based in La Hulpe, Belgium
- You will provide support to our engineers in all administrative aspects of patent procedures (cost estimates, filings, file follow-up, deadlines, renewals, invoicing, etc.)
- You will liaise with the clients, the official authorities and foreign correspondents
- You will work with the support of our IP dedicated database, patent office’s online platforms and Microsoft Office
- You will report to the Head of Patent Department under supervision of the Head of Patent Administration
- You have a degree with strong administrative abilities, a degree with legal background and/or knowledge of patent procedures is a plus
- You are fluent in French (spoken and written), and have a good level of English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- You are at ease with standard computer programs (word, excel, e-mail, internet, …)
- You are positive, with a proactive and "can do" attitude
- You are interested in working in an international and interdisciplinary highly skilled environment
- You are rigorous, very organised and able to pay high attention to details
Offer & Perspective
The firm is well known on the market for its reliability and the quality of its services. The proposed package, as well monetary as non-monetary, is in line with the requested profile and reflects the level of responsibility and competence.
Depending on your starting level, we will make sure you receive the adequate training and opportunities to stay up to date with the practise.
We also offer a nice and pleasant working environment, at the outskirt of Brussels.